TRAINING & KEY SKILLS
You are hereBIM › TRAINING & KEY SKILLS
We have invested time and money to ensure our teams can deliver the best in building information design, with a focus on continuous improvement of our capabilities. Our ‘BIM Champions’ have produced and implemented training programmes tailored to the needs of each departmental function within Speller Metcalfe, with capabilities including:
- Creation of 3D Architectural and MEP models
- Co-ordination of model information across different software platforms to inform design progression
- Environmental & Energy Performance Analysis
- Linking time and lifecycle cost data to BIM workflows
- Using BIM for quantification and pricing of works
- Using BIM for onsite co-ordination and quality control
The above skills allow us to deliver Level 2 BIM working across a range of different BIM capable software.
We work collaboratively with clients to establish the most effective ways to implement BIM at a project specific level. This includes the creation of project specific BIM protocols based on PAS1192-2 and the Construction Industry Council BIM Protocol to ensure that key requirements and responsibilities are clearly set out.